Contaminated Patient Protocol
Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment Protocols for Bioterrorism Related Infectious Disease and Toxins
Below are standardized guidelines for Bioterrorism Agents that were developed by the Akron Regional Hospital Associations (ARHA) Emergency Preparedness Subcommittee.
- Anthrax Exposure, Suspected
- Handling Suspicious Substances
- Plague Exposure, Suspected
- Q Fever
- Ricin Policy
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Policy
- Smallpox Exposure, Suspected
- Trichothecene (T-2) Mycotoxins
- Viral Encephalitis
- Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers
- 2009 National Strategy for Countering Biological Threats. Published by the White House on December 9, 2009
Smallpox Guidelines for Hospitals
Review the Smallpox Medical Vaccination Guidelines, prepared for Health Care Facilities in Ohio, by the Ohio Hospital Association.